We’ve got you covered — free annual checkups.
What is it?
What can I expect?
At a checkup, you can ask your doctor anything—big or small. Plus, you get access to all of this:
- Complete physical exam
- Mental health support
- Confidential discussion around sexual health and substance use
- Nutrition and fitness advice
- Height and weight check
- Hearing and vision check
- Heart health
- Lab tests
- School, sports and activity forms
- Dentist and other referrals
- Support for your health goals
Am I eligible?
Free checkups are available to anyone who is under 21 and receives healthcare benefits through Medical Assistance (Medicaid) or MinnesotaCare.
If you already have a clinic, call to schedule your free annual checkup.
If you don’t have a clinic yet, let’s start by selecting which Minnesota County you live in.